Arduino-based hardware platform for interactively spinning a painting using a DC motor, infrared rangefinder and custom 3D printed components.
- Arduino Uno R3
- A 99:1, 300oz-in gearmotor driven by a Cytron 10A DC Motor Driver Shield
- Two 3W speakers driven by a Cytron Easy MP3 Shield
- A Sharp 2Y0A02 distance sensor
- Salvaged bicycle parts (chain, 26t and 14t gears)
- Various sizes of scrap wood
- Various custom 3D printed parts designed in Fusion 360
- Various wood screws and angle brackets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Use this project to learn, tinker and share with friends. All commercial uses are forbidden without express written permission.