This project is based on a deprecated Processing library called SurfaceMapper, which forces the use of an older version of Processing. It is recommended that you use this project to learn about the fundamentals of projection mapping in Processing, but do not use it for serious work.
Projection mapping interface using Processing's SurfaceMapper library and ControlP5 libraries.
- Create morphable surfaces and associate them with images or videos
- Surfaces can be simple, straight-edged quads or more complex bezier surfaces with curved edges
- Control the "resolution" of any surface to get more or less smooth edges as needed.
- Uniformly inflate/deflate bezier surfaces by applying horizontal or vertical forces.
- Load and save layouts using ControlP5.
- Toggle back and forth between rendering and calibrating.
- Anchor points that are moved close to each other will snap together.
- Processing 1.5.1
- SurfaceMapper 0.912 - included in libraries/
- ControlP5 1.5.2 - included in libraries/
- GLGraphics 1.0.0 - included in libraries/
- GSVideo 1.0.0 - included in libraries/