Java Delight Suite
The Java Delight Suite is a collection of foundations and libraries to make working with Java more delightful.
Currently all modules are published in the following repository. Just add it to your pom.xml to get started:
<repositories> <repository> <id>Appjangle Releases</id> <url>http://maven.appjangle.com/appjangle/releases</url> </repository> </repositories>
- Open Source under multiple licenses (Apache, MIT and GPL)
- Supports Maven
- Supports OSGi
- Supports Android
- Supports Java 1.6+
- Supports Google Web Toolkit
- Supports Eclipse XTend
- Minimal external dependencies (See Synk Report here)
- No dependency injection
- No reflection
- Free support from pureleap
- Rise an issue on the delight-main GitHub project
- Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use them individually or use them in combination.
- delight-nashorn-sandbox: Sandbox for Nashorn Scripts
- delight-files: Convenient API for working with files
- delight-async: Foundations and utilities for building asynchronous logic
- delight-http: API for interacting with asynchronous HTTP servers
- delight-functional: Foundations for developing Java code in a more functional way.
- delight-async-properties: Storing properties and settings in a performant way