New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

UserTransaction, SessionContext, TimerService and anything injectable via @Resource to inject with @Inject #14

Open
glassfishrobot opened this Issue Nov 7, 2011 · 6 comments

Comments

Projects
None yet
2 participants
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot commented Nov 7, 2011

All "default" resources (like UserTransaction, SessionContext), injectable with @resource in Java EE 6 should be also injectable with @Inject as well.

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot Nov 7, 2011

Reported by abien

glassfishrobot commented Nov 7, 2011

Reported by abien

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot Nov 3, 2012

mvatkina said:
Support for @Inject should be defined at platform level.

glassfishrobot commented Nov 3, 2012

mvatkina said:
Support for @Inject should be defined at platform level.

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot Nov 3, 2012

@bshannon said:
We've had discussions about providing "default producers" for all Java EE
injectable resources, but it's more difficult than originally expected to
make this work right. It's still an interesting idea that we hope to
explore more in the future.

glassfishrobot commented Nov 3, 2012

@bshannon said:
We've had discussions about providing "default producers" for all Java EE
injectable resources, but it's more difficult than originally expected to
make this work right. It's still an interesting idea that we hope to
explore more in the future.

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot Nov 3, 2012

agoncal said:
Being able to @Inject ServletContext and WebServiceContext (JAX-WS) would be awsome too

glassfishrobot commented Nov 3, 2012

agoncal said:
Being able to @Inject ServletContext and WebServiceContext (JAX-WS) would be awsome too

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot May 31, 2013

ldemichiel said:
Agree. We expect to re-open this discussion in Java EE 8.

glassfishrobot commented May 31, 2013

ldemichiel said:
Agree. We expect to re-open this discussion in Java EE 8.

@glassfishrobot

This comment has been minimized.

Show comment
Hide comment
@glassfishrobot

glassfishrobot Apr 25, 2017

This issue was imported from java.net JIRA JAVAEE_SPEC-14

glassfishrobot commented Apr 25, 2017

This issue was imported from java.net JIRA JAVAEE_SPEC-14

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment