This release is something special, because it includes not only bugfixes, it introduces some interesting new features. As they are not used that often, I hope you all will provide me with any feedback (and I BET there is something not as right as you are expecting).
Something I really wanted for some time: automatic testing on windows-systems! This is now solved by AppVeyor (which is for free for open-source projects). This got required as there are system-specific tests/workarounds in this projects.
Thanks for using this maven-plugin, means a lot to me!!!
- bugfix #159 added support for openjdk/openjfx (version-checker failed with NumberFormatException due to wrong expectations)
- added workaround for bug #167 regarding native windows launcher configuration-file (cfg-file), bug is inside Oracle JDK since 1.8.0 Update 60 (to work around this, this plugin tries to enforce property-file-format, which does not contain the problem)
- added new property to disable workaround
- added new mojo: calling
mvn jfx:list-bundlersshows currently available bundlers with ID, name and descriptions, including their specific arguments able to be passed via
- added possibility for "secondary launchers", makes it possible to have more than one native launcher
- added possibility to filter dependencies while putting required JAR-files into the generated lib-folder
- added property to disable transitive filtering
- added CONTRIBUTING-file (fixes #125)
- added some IT-projects and updated others
- updated to more Java 8 syntax
- added Windows-CI via AppVeyor (including status badge)