My Image Gallery Plugin for Wordpress
ID Card :
Contributors: javaskater Donate link: Tags: imagelightbox.js, bootstrap.js Requires at least: 3.0.1 Tested up to: 3.9 Stable tag: trunk License: MIT License URI: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
Responsive and touch-friendly lightbox for Wordpress. It uses ImageLightbox.js by Osvaldas Valutis
- Responsive and touch-friendly lightbox for Wordpress.
- That plugin commes with no admin menu (at that time)
- It will run on posts/pages/attachments.
- It will NOT run on categories, archives, front page etc.
- This plugin uses the excellent ImageLightbox.js by Osvaldas Valutis.
- this plugin is meant to display your standard post images in a dynamic and responsive way using lighbox.js library
- It is also meant to display standard Wordpress Galleries in the way the Jquery Light Gallery Plugin makes it, the thumbss on their side are organised by the Jquery Masonry plugin, an example of it is drawn out of our stay in Burgundy in 2015
in the social networks branch
- I recently added the possibility to display a public Picasa Gallery this way (instead off just a simple link), an example of it is drawn out of our first inline skating hike from Paris to London July 2015
- That meant adding a Picasa media button at the top of Wordpress Editor
- Previous Joomla Galleries are also displayed the same Way, an example of it is drawn out of our stay in Burgundy in 2014
How to install it :
- Upload wp-imagelightbox to
- Activate plugin from admin interface
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the options?
There aren't any at the moment!
How to change the imagelightbox type?
- At the moment there is no way to change the type of gallery plugin you want to use unless you edit the code of the plugin. Inside wp-imagelightbox.php you can edit the line containing
$type="f". Change the letter "f" to different types that you can see on Osvaldas Valutis' demo page.