An NVDA add-on with some accessibility enhancements for the interface of Calibre eBook Management
- F10 brings the focus to the toolbar. Then you can navigate it with standard keys (tab and arrows); enter to activate item and key applications to display the context menu; escape to exit the toolbar.
- F12 search the current book in Google
- NVDA+Alt+End says the total of books in the current library view and the number of books selected
- NVDA+Control+H open the context menu for settings of the current column
- I in library view reads the book information.
Keystrokes can be customized in Preferences of NVDA > Input gestures when calibre are open. Also you can define in preferences the way NVDA reads the table headers in the library (rows and columns, columns only or none).
Take a look at the documentation of Calibre for know more Keyboard shortcuts.
Covered by the GNU General Public License. See the file COPYING.txt for more details.