Parallel Processing Teaching Toolkit (PPTK)
A source code toolkit designed to teach Parallel and Distributed Computing. Official website. PPTK is based on examples and was created having in mind most of the problems begginers in parallel computing use to have.
The repository covers the following technologies:
- Python's multiprocessing library
- Apache Spark
The content of the repository is ordered as follows:
- Module 1: Compiling examples
- Module 2: Terminal scripting
- Module 3: Multi-core processors programming
- Module 4: GPUs and accelerators programming
- Module 5: Computer clusters programming
- Module 6: Projects that integrates previous items
On each module, the user will find a set of examples that can be easily compiled and executed following the instructions in the README file.