Moticons is a simple, easy and modern app to manage and use Japanese Emoticons.
- Use and share more than 100 Moticons.
- Get free Moticoins to unlock new and special Moticons.
- Show Moticons by category: positive, negative, funny and animal.
- Search by Moticon keywords or name.
- Share Moticon to Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.
- Material Design.
Creating your Moticons
All developers are welcome to use the source code to create derivate applications. There are several things I require from all developers for the moment.
- Please do not use the name Moticons for your app.
- Kindly do not use the standard logo as your app's logo.
- Please remember to read and follow the GPL v3 license. Your derivate work must include this license.
- Customize Keys.java with your own Public Keys.
I ask that you do not redistribute this application for your own gain though. If you make a build and want to share it with people, that is great, that is what this should be for. Do not charge them for that build though. I have spent months creating this project and this is what I ask if you choose to make it for yourself.
Third Party Libraries
- Secure Preferences
- Materialish Progress
- Material Drawer
Copyright 2015 Javier Santos This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.