Smart Python Agent Development Environment
A multi-agent systems platform written in Python and based on instant messaging (XMPP).
Develop agents that can chat both with other agents and humans.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://spade-mas.readthedocs.io/
- Multi-agent platform based on XMPP
- Presence notification allows the system to know the current state of the agents in real-time
- Python >=3.6
- Agent model based on behaviours
- Supports FIPA metadata using XMPP Data Forms (XEP-0004: Data Forms)
- Web-based interface
- Use any XMPP server
- spade_bdi (BDI agents with AgentSpeak):