Celerio Angular Quickstart
Generate an Angular 2.4.0 CRUD web application from an existing database schema. The quickstart uses a sample H2 database schema. Using your own schema is just a matter of configuration.
Please follow the instructions from the quickstart folder.
You may also browse an already generated quickstart web app.
About the project
Our goal is to provide solid code generation templates for advanced Angular 2 CRUD web applications.
Code generation templates are written in Velocity and interpreted by Celerio, an Open Source
code generator tool for data-oriented applications.
Here is the folder organization:
- pack-angular folder contains the Celerio code generation templates that are interpreted/copied by Celerio.
- quickstart-conf folder contains the minimal configuration that Celerio needs to generate this quickstart.
- quickstart folder is where you can generate the quickstart.
- quickstart-generated: folder is an already generated quickstart provided here so you can browse the source code even from your phone :)
About the generated code
The generated Angular CRUD web app uses the following tecnologies/frameworks:
- Angular 2.4.0 web framework: we try to always use the most recent version
- PrimeNG 1.1.1: Angular 2 components library, we leverage file upload, auto-complete, calendar, tri-state checkbox, server-side pagination, etc.
- Spring Boot: Java app backend, made easy, we generate REST endpoints, etc.
- Spring Security: basic security by default
- Spring Data JPA: leverage query by example, etc.
You may contribute in several ways:
- By reviewing the generated code, are PrimeNG, Angular, Spring Data, Spring Boot, etc. properly used ?
- By trying to generate a project using your own database schema
- By using the generated app and trying to find its limits
You may of course report issues and/or submit pull requests.