Celerio Generation Template Pack: JPA backend
The Celerio Generation Template Pack "JPA backend" contains a set of source code file templates that are interpreted by Celerio code generator in order to generate an application persistence layer.
Generate an application
This pack is part of Celerio distribution.
To generate an application from this pack simply execute:
Please read Celerio Documentation for more details.
- Leverage JPA @Convert for enum (see documentation)
- Audit in entity now supports different date types
- Fix name clash with table whose name is 'Document'.
- Comply with Celerio 4.0.3 which expects celerio-pack.xml to be present (instead of celerio.txt) in the jar of the pack
- Uses Celerio 4.0.2. As a result, no longer need to use Jaxio's repository since Celerio is now on Maven Central.
- Fix login page i18n rendering
- Clean up generated pom.xml
- initial version, upgraded from our private distribution
In alphabetical order:
- Jean-Louis Boudart
- Sébastien Péralta
- Florent Ramière
- Nicolas Romanetti
The Celerio Generation Template Pack "JPA backend" is released under version 2.0 of the Apache License