Advanced and easy to use Advanced Android x86 installer for Linux.
Developed with Python.
Check Releases for Installation : https://github.com/jaxparrow07/Androidx86-Installer-Linux/releases
NOTE : This project is being refactored for better maintenance
- Guided User Interface
- Supports installation on ext and other filesystems
- Data image creation
- Grub entry creation ( safely )
- Uninstallation script generation
config.iniof ( Currently, NAME and VERSION metadata )
- Advanced logs to show detailed information
- Allows you to install on
/home( Root home directory / partition )
- @axonasif for refactoring the whole project
- BlissOS for promoting this project
- Other members from SupremeGamers community who contibuted to this project
This project is GPL-2.0 licensed.
Androidx86 Installer for Linux
Copyright (C) 2022 SupremeGamers
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; version 2.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA