Arduino Nunchuck Robot
A simple robot that has two modes, one where it is controlled by the joystick of a Wii nunchuck and another where it roams autonomously while attempting to voiding obstacles.
To use this project you'll need the following:
- Arduino, A development environment for the Arduino microprocessor, you'll use this to install the serial --> servo sketch on your Arduino.
- A Wii nunchuck connected to your Arduino (clock on A4, data on A5), and the arduino-nunchuck library.
- A standard servo connected to pin 9 of your Arduino.
- A LadyAda Motor shield
- The motors, wheels and IR range sensor from Let's Make Robots Starter project
- Robot build inspired by the Let's Make Robots starter project: http://letsmakerobots.com/start