An ASP.NET server for remote control, live support chat, and workstation management.
You can use the Setup.ps1 script to install InstaTech. You must run the script on the Windows computer that will be hosting InstaTech. The script will ask you for a company name and hostname, then recompile all apps with those variables.
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, or Windows Server 2012+
- .NET 4.5.2 Developer Pack (included in Visual Studio 2017, but can be installed separately)
- Source code for both the server and the client downloaded.
- The server solution file should be in a folder named InstaTech_Server, and the client solution in the folder InstaTech_Client.
- The two folders should be in the same directory.
- An IIS site already created
To customize your server manually, change the properties in /InstaTech_Server/App_Code/Config.cs. For the clients, check the comments within the client repo in files /InstaTech_Client/MainWindow.xaml.cs, /InstaTech_Service/Socket.cs, and /InstaTech_CP/app/main.js.