This NodeJs-based project can record keystroke, mouseclick and mousedrag, and then create automated simulation.
It can be used for automation test, game bot or even tricking friends into thinking their computer has malware.
NOTE: This app currently only works for MacOS, but the windows and linux version will sonn be implemented.
Instruction video will be uploaded soon.
git clonethis app
- go (cd) to the directory root of this app
node inputto start recording
- Press Tab key to stop recording (you can change this setting in the input.js)
- exit the recording by press
node outputto start automation
- Add Instruction and Demo Videos
- Implement mousedrag function
- Fix bugs caused by incorrect event listening (mistake mouseclick with mouseDrag)
- Migrate to Java platform
The node modules/packages I used for this project are iohook, sleep and robotjs.
Thank @WilixLead, @OctalMage, @ErikDubbelboer for making such great modules/packages!
Here are the links of used modules/framework: