Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Manage email delivery settings for group members
- Add operatingSystemType to user posix config (Roman)
- Handle missing language setting (jalmeroth)
- handle mixed case aliases (Ross)
- contentmanager and fileorganizer roles in Team Drive (Ross)
- various other fixes and optimizations (Jay and Ross)
- MacOS Sierra 10.12 or newer now required. El Capitan users, time to upgrade!
- many cleanups, bugfixes and improvements by Ross and ejochman
- multiple queries and more options for Chrome OS by Ross
- per-API batch calls to solve global batch deprecation
- handle new G Suite Enterprise for EDU and Cloud Identity SKUs
- Library updates
- Team Drive "asadmin" to give admins special access for Drive commands.
- Manage Buildings, Features and Resource Calendars for structured resource booking.
- (Ross) increase cell count for "todrive" to 2M.
- (Ross) improved course id handling.
- Download log files for kiosk Chrome devices.
- TPM info and vulnerability status for Chrome devices.
- New Google library for service account auth.
- (Ross) numerous cleanups and bug fixes
- Update course owners in Classroom
- support for time deltas like -4h for some commands (danielx)
- Set location, ssh keys and posix accounts details on user create/update
- support batch move of Chrome OS devices for better performance
- Huge amount of cleanup / performance improvements by Ross
- Google Vault Matters and Holds API support
- Ross - "gam update group" now uses batch for better performance
- "gam update project" enables new APIs for your project
- Include root level OrgUnit in OrgUnit commands
- Bulk move Chrome devices between OrgUnits
- Usual fixes / cleanups / improvements by Ross and Jay
- Filter Chrome devices by OU with "gam print cros limit_to_ou "/my/ou"
- oauth2client update to 4.1
- Various other fixes and improvements by Ross and Jay