Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Support for the new Cloud Identity Devices API which works with mobile and desktop devices and allows managing company-owned inventory. See wiki docs. Note, please be careful with these commands, this is a first release.
- Support for new Cloud Identity Groups APIs including ability to make security groups and non-admin group management.
- BETA: support for delegated admin service accounts (DASA) which allow service accounts to be delegated admins. See here for instructions to test DASA with GAM.
- Ross: Support for resetting users sign-in cookies and disabling 2sv for users.
- @djeckle Fix seats argument reference for resoldsubscription. (#1233)
- The usual minor fixes and improvements from Jay and Ross.
gam-5.20-windows-x86.msi 9.12 MB
gam-5.20-windows-x86.zip 8.85 MB
gam-5.20-windows-x86_64.msi 11.9 MB
gam-5.20-windows-x86_64.zip 11.6 MB
csvtestcommand. Simply replace
gam csvtestand GAM will output information about your CSV file headers and the first 10 commands from the CSV it will run. This helps in diagnosing CSV issues.
- @eduardomazolini: add
group_inde(include derived membership) when syncing groups and memberships.
- drop support for Google CloudPrint commands since CloudPrint is deprecated and will be turned off at the end of year. If you still need to use CloudPrint commands, keep a copy of GAM 5.10 handy.
- switch from servicemanagement API to the serviceusage API when enabling APIs for a GAM project.
- The usual fixes and improvements from Ross and Jay.
gam-5.11-windows-x86.msi 9.39 MB
gam-5.11-windows-x86.zip 9.13 MB
gam-5.11-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.11-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- fix: changes to the way Google Reports API sends data caused issues for
gam report user|customer|usageparametersand
gam info domaincommands (Ross and Jay)
- Improved support for the new G Suite Essentials edition.
- @taers232c fix setting expiration time for Drive permissions and default disabling notifications on calendar event create.
- Upgrade binary GAM installs to the latest Python 3.8.3 release.
- gam-shortn.appspot.com short URLs can now be disabled by creating a file called
noshorturls.txtin the same folder as GAM.
gam-5.10-windows-x86.msi 9.4 MB
gam-5.10-windows-x86.zip 9.13 MB
gam-5.10-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.10-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- Fix issues with
gam report usersand
gam report customer
- @taers232c : Fix 404 issues during project creation
gam-5.09-windows-x86.msi 9.31 MB
gam-5.09-windows-x86.zip 9.04 MB
gam-5.09-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.09-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
gam-5.08-windows-x86.msi 9.31 MB
gam-5.08-windows-x86.zip 9.04 MB
gam-5.08-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.08-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- @ejochman more work to split GAM into separate files and follow the standard Python packaging format.
gam use projectwill now set the consent screen if one has not already been set for a project.
- scopes can now be explicitly specified with
gam oauth create
- remove some old build scripts and text files that are stale and no longer used.
gam-5.07-windows-x86.msi 9.3 MB
gam-5.07-windows-x86.zip 9.04 MB
gam-5.07-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.07-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
gam-5.06-windows-x86.msi 9.32 MB
gam-5.06-windows-x86.zip 9.05 MB
gam-5.06-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.06-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- @taers232c add
add drivefilecommand to make it easier to capture created file ID for additional operations like sharing the file with others.
GAM_CSV_HEADER_DROP_FILTERenvironment variable works the opposite way of
GAM_CSV_HEADER_FILTERremoving only the listed headers from the CSV output.
- various other fixes and improvements.
gam-5.05-windows-x86.msi 9.31 MB
gam-5.05-windows-x86.zip 9.04 MB
gam-5.05-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.05-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- New gam report usage command provides raw data of usage of G Suite services across a given date range. This data can easily be charted on a Google Sheet allowing you to see timelines and usage trends within your organization.
- @ejochman improve credential refresh handling
- handle invalid unicode characters in email body when sending/dropping emails.
- @taers232c various fixes and improvements.
gam-5.04-windows-x86.msi 9.31 MB
gam-5.04-windows-x86.zip 9.04 MB
gam-5.04-windows-x86_64.msi 12.2 MB
gam-5.04-windows-x86_64.zip 11.9 MB
- @taers232c fixes for calendar events and crosactivity
- upgrade to OpenSSL 1.1.1f
- remove support for end-of-life MacOS 10.12 Sierra
gam-5.03-windows-x86.msi 9.29 MB
gam-5.03-windows-x86.zip 9.02 MB
gam-5.03-windows-x86_64.msi 12.1 MB
gam-5.03-windows-x86_64.zip 11.8 MB