- enhanced support for java properties
- hard/soft merges. hard deletes deleted keys in target and soft set them to obsolete
- processors now generate keys list from provided data and not from @tr.default
- flag obsolete added
- delete function
- i18n-0.5.0 compatibility
- fix: hash_to_keys can work with enhanced format => default can be in enhanced format
- default file can be now in enhanced format. if translation field is missing in default file then field default is used instead
- i18n-translate automaticlay perform convert action from one file to another
- fix: don't merge if default file doesn't exist
- fix: for default format autodetection works again
- merge can be more verbose
- fix: I18n::Backend::Translate now returns nil if translation is empty string (this allows fallback)
format change Instead of "t" use "translation" and instead of "old" use "old_default". Old format will be, however, supported as a shorthand. The i18n-translate tool will always save files in new format.
merge leave out unknown fields
backend PO Use this backend if you want to use po files managed with i18n-translate utility or now also natural po. If you want to use natural po files from gettext make your app.pot default and then you can use i18n.t("some text there") or create alias.
I18n::Backend::Simple.send(:include, I18n::Backend::PO) def _(*args); I18n.t(*args); end
PO attributes Now are supported (understand remain untouched) extra attributes #. (extracted comment) and #: (reference)
PO header simple header containing language and file encoding is created
added support for TS format If your translators want to use QT Linguist for translations. Convert to this format.
TS backend if you want to use this format in your application use TS backend
java properties format supported
- fix: gem dependencies
- file locking: should be thread safe