A simple toy race car track that allows students to control it by answering questions like “What is 15 in binary?”.
- Connect everything together.
- run server/startup.sh
- start applications
- run server/Main.java
- start answering questions
When an question is answered correctly one of rahul_code_4_* file is run depending on which phone is being used.
Things to do!
- Put following above instructions in a script to be run when the raspberry pi is started.
- Grab questions from usb and push to phone.
- Write code on the android app to process and show questions in the question file.
how to push files to devices ./adb -s c089052a0120707f push /path/to/local/file /mnt/sdcard/path/to/file ./adb -s c0890b1707e4c65f push /path/to/local/file /mnt/sdcard/path/to/file