Jason Stephens jayjaycody
- EnhancedVisualizationTherapy 2 archive of my master's thesis project from ITP - NYU :: Spring 2012
- AppropriatingNewTechnologies 1 A half-semester class at ITP.
- test-engineering 1 investigations into test techniques and QA methodologies
- Making-Things-See-Examples 1 Kinect SimpleOpenNI Processing Examples from Making Things See
- mypy 1 my python gongfu (the work, time and energy of practice)
Repositories contributed to
- VideoAlchemy/portal-control 0 a gesture controlled feedback loop
- VideoAlchemy/kidspace 0 You know, for Kids! Responsive visuals for the play space.
- VideoAlchemy/Omnicycloidal-Diversion 0 a gesture controlled spirograph installation
- VideoAlchemy/TVToolkit 0 a set of therapeutic visualization tools that use responsive graphics to enhance the mind's ability to influence the body's physical responses
- VideoAlchemy/kidkinect 0 Interactive physics for a child's play-space.
Contributions in the last year 332 total May 3, 2014 – May 3, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 30 – July 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed