Skip to content
Add ability to create "shared task"
- Added whimper.use, which accepts a function that takes in params and resolver.
Add ability to easily call tasks from separate files
- Can now be accomplished by just requiring files with whimper.task calls and ca be called using whimper.run like any other task.
- Add ability to "configure" a task
- This sounds scary, but it's not. I don't mean grunt-like configuration. I don't mean mandatory configuration. I mean optional, simple configuration. Mainly a way to set default values for params.
- Extend whimper logger
- Log to files
- More robust error logging
- Refactor cli "module"
- Much more robust testing
- Much better and more "real world" examples