Designed and developed by Jay Robinson
LCARS stands for Library Computer Access/Retrieval System, a fictional computer operating system created by Michael Okuda.
- iOS devices running iOS 5+
- WebKit desktop browsers; other modern desktop browsers.
- local web server to host the PHP/HTML files
- Ruby for Sass/SCSS and Compass if you'd like to modify the styling
Feb 21, 2012
- Sencha Touch App
- Implemented profiles for tablet and phone.
- Added navigation view on iPhone/phone with back button and swipe to change episode.
- Added navigation view on tablet/iPad with back, next, and previous buttons.
- Consolidated and cleaned up data; now use single store.
- Added local screenshots to project.
- Started to apply custom CSS.
Feb 20, 2012
- Added Sencha Touch app.
Feb 13, 2012
- Latest comps: http://www.dropmocks.com/mBgeYs
Jan 29, 2012
- Initial Grid view for iPhone.
Jan 28, 2012
- Added Start view for iPhone and iPad.
- Activate/Deactivate individual series in Start view.
- Added jQuery.
- Better iOS 5 scrolling and layout for Start, Episode views via jQuery and ScrollFix.js. However, these are not completely compatible cross-device. Need to find a way to better target devices.
- Works better in desktop browsers.
- Switch to PHP for continued HTML development. Final file format will be HTML templates, not PHP.
Jan 27, 2012
- Added CSS for Episode view on iPhone, portrait and landscape.
Jan 20, 2012
- Initial commit of raw HTML and CSS files for iPad view.
- Search view
- Sort Character/Tag view
- Top Episodes/Favorites view
- Focus Mode (switch stylesheet to print version)
- "Skip To..." sections for mobile version
- User generated content
- Add quotes/optional timestamp
- Add photos/optional timestamp
- Add notes
- HTML5 Audio on button tap
- Offline capable with HTML5 Cache Manifest
- General browser compatibility