Account Module for PyroCMS 2.x
- Version: 1.0.2
Account module is a simple port of the frontend edit-profile form that allows users to edit their profile while in the backend of PyroCMS.
Place the account module folder in addons/default/modules and activate in the addons section of PyroCMS.
For a detailed upgrade guide please look at the 2.0 Upgrading Documentation.
Bugs & Feature Requests
To the PyroCMS team for an awesome CMS where the code for this module was pulled from.
- Fixed bug where 2.0 users_m is now called user_m.
- Fixed a redirect bug in admin_password.php
- Removed social fieldset from profile view. (Removed from core profile)
- Hide Twitter field in account > social fieldset.
- Changed the description of the module.