My name is Jay Sueno and I'm a novice data scientist with a certificate from UC San Diego in Data Science and Visualization. I believe that artifical intelligence and machine learning are the next industrial revolution and can be a cause for good in the world. It's up to humans like you and me to guide that future.
One of the paradigms I ascribe to is intersectional activism to solve the challenges of our world. Climate change, inequality, environmental justice, technology, education, race, and human ingenuity are interconnected. I believe that through data we can find patterns and educate ourselves to choose the best decisions.
- personal_projects (under construction) - here you will find an overview of my work with highlights from topics like:
- Python coding
- Tableau visualizations
- Machine Learning predictor
- Pinned Projects - below you will see some of my fav personal projects in detail.
- Professional accomplishments
- MamaP LLC - I co-founded an e-commerce and B2B business that sells household products that help you switch from plastic to natural. With each purchase you get to give back to causes.
- Room To Roam - I developed the digital marketing and analytics strategy for a startup wellness resort in Nicaragua. A capstone project at UCLA's Executive MBA.
More About Me
🔭I’m currently applying to jobs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, and Project Management. If you are looking for a hardworking team member, look no further! 🌱I’m currently enrolled in Stanford's Machine Learning Certificate by Andrew Ng 💬Ask me about intersectional activism 📫How to reach me: www.linkedin.com/in/jaysueno 😄Pronouns: he/him ⚡Fun fact: I've surfed in 6 countries 📸Instagram: @jay_sueno