Additional information is available at https://shipbuilder.gigawatt.io
ShipBuilder is a git-based application deployment and serving system written in Go.
- ShipBuilder command-line client
- ShipBuilder server
- Container management (LXC)
- HTTP load balancer (HAProxy)
Any app server can run on ShipBuilder, but it will need a build-pack! The current build-packs are:
python- Any python app
nodejs- Node.js apps
scala-sbt- Scala SBT applications and projects
playframework2- Play-framework 2.1.x
- Ubuntu 13.10, 13.04, or 12.04 (tested and verified compatible)
- go-lang v1.2 or v1.1
- envdir (linux:
apt-get install daemontools, os-x:
brew install daemontools)
- git and bzr clients
- Amazon AWS credentials + an s3 bucket
Creating your first app
All applications need a
Procfile. In ShipBuilder, these are 100% compatible with Heroku's Procfiles (documentation).
Have a question? Want some help? You can reach shipbuilder experts any of the following ways:
Or open a GitHub issue.
- Make a feature branch.
- Do your commits
- Send "pull request". This can be
- A github pull request
- A issue with a pointer to your publicly readable git repo
- An email to me with a pointer to your publicly readable git repo
Thank you to SendHub for supporting the initial development of this project.