A [Sass] (http://haml.hamptoncatlin.com/docs/rdoc/classes/Sass.html)-based CSS framework with tools and fixes.
You need the bleeding edge version of Sass due to some new features i'm already using.
- Several reset mixins inspired by Eric Meyer's work (utilities/reset.sass)
- The (in)famous clearfix hack as mixin (utilities/clearfix.sass)
- Float-mixins with fix for IE's double-margin bug (utilities/float.sass)
- Cross-browser inline-block support (utilities/inline-block.sass)
- Mixin for setting a new context for positioning (utilities/new-context.sass)
- Position mixin for convenient element placement (utilities/position.sass)
- Image-replacement (utilities/replace-text.sass)
- Round corners mixin (utilities/round-corners.sass) (No IE-support for now)
- Zebra-striping mixin (utilities/zebra-striping.sass)
- Mixins for gaining and resetting IE's internal hasLayout flag (utilities/ie/has-layout.sass)
- Mixin for fixing Safari's anti-aliasing of type on dark backgrounds (utilities/safari/fix-anti-aliasing.sass)
- Display form items on the same row (forms/on-same-line.sass)
- Display the input in front of the label (forms/label-after-input.sass)
- Set all colors for a link's states (links/link-colors.sass)
- Caps-ify some text (typography/caps.sass)
- Add shadows or glow to your text or engrave/emboss it (typography/shadow.sass)
More to come.
- Get Haml&Sass from [http://github.com/nex3/haml/tree/master] (http://github.com/nex3/haml/tree/master)
I shamelessly stole some mixins from Chris Eppstein's compass :)