Donate link: https://www.paypal.me/jazzsequence/
Requires at least: 4.4
Tested up to: 4.9.8
Stable tag: 1.2.0
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Catalog all your tabletop (or other) games in your WordPress site and display a list of games in your collection.
- Download the latest version from the Releases page.
- Unzip and upload the entire
/games-collectordirectory to the
- Activate Games Collector through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Create a new page, name it whatever you like, and add the shortcode to the page content to display your games list:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Added first Gutenberg block! Now you can add your games list in Gutenberg rather than using a shortcode. More Gutenberg blocks to come.
- Added integration with Board Game Geek API. Games can now be added by searching BGG for matching titles and information imported and automatically added to new games.
- Fixed an issue where games with an indeterminate max number of players was displaying a 0 value (e.g.
2 - 0 players) and combined that with games with an unrealistically large number of players (e.g.
2 - 99 players) to display
- Refactored the
gc_number_playersfilter to only filter the actual number of players and added a
gc_number_players_outputfilter which can filter the entire output (what
- Fixed an issue where only the highest difficulty was displaying in the dropdown.
- Fixed a display issue where games that can only be played with a specific number of players were still displaying the min/max player numbers. Changed to just display the number of players, e.g.
2 playersinstead of
2 - 2 players.
- Dropped support for
hhvmand php 5.x. Require minimum of PHP 7.0.
- Scrutinizer CI integration for code coverage and quality checking.
- Cleaned up some code as a result of Scrutinizer sniffs.
- Add activation hook that will create a Games page with the shortcode on plugin activation.
- Fixed some display errors and undefined notices on titles.
- Added more filters for display output. Now buttons can be filtered individually and therefore disabled.
- Switched to SVG images for game info icons which required some CSS changes.
- Cleaned up spacing for game attributes.
- Added Shortcode UI integration.
- Added shortcode that allows you to display a single or multiple specific games using
- abstracted display elements into smaller functions and made them filterable
- added capability of SVGs to be output in base64-encoded or raw svg XML markup
- Integrated Travis CI
- Added unit tests
- Adjusted filters for sorting
- Changed attribute link in game list
- Changed ordering of games (alphabetically ascending)
- Changed the post type to remove links to single game entry in admin
- Added front end styles and SVG icons
- Added shortcode
- Added WordPress filters
- First release