Requires at least: 4.4 Tested up to: 4.8 Stable tag: 0.3.4 License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Easily store and publish recipes in WordPress.
- Upload the entire
/recipe-boxdirectory to the
- Activate Recipe Box through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Added additional units of measure
- fixes styling bugs from Gutenberg update
- added support for Slack plugin to allow recipes to post to Slack.
- added moar api support
- added ability and admin page to pull recipes from remote Recipe Box site using the API
- check recipes being imported to see if they are duplicating recipes that exist on the current site.
- added options page to determine whether recipes should be mixed with normal blog posts (and therefore easily thrown on the front page of a blog site)
- added taxonomies to display on front end
- more front-end tweaks
- added schema.org structured data
- hooked all the things
- added preheat temperature
- removed tgm plugin activation for REST API now that API is in core
- First release