A clean and simple Wordpress theme
Sometimes you just need to pull a Jack Burton and say... "What the hell..."
I've posted up the in-progress version of the new Manifest Wordpress theme. Take a test drive and let me know what you think. Here's a few things to note:
- It's not done. There as a bit of funkiness and some things I need to rework, but nothing deal breaking.
- It's built from the scratch and doesn't use anything from the previous Manifest.
- It's built using underscores as the starter template.
- Masonary is used for the footer sidebar and archives.
- The Archives template is just a big sidebar, so you can make it however you see fit.
- Font Awesome is used for the social icon fonts.
- The CSS is compressed and built from Sass files. I haven't included the Sass files yet because they're a mess and will change... a lot. If you want to make customizations, I suggest overriding with your own CSS or use Jetpack (which is what I do here).
- The Sass files will be released once they're in good shape.
- It's responsive for mobile device, which the kids love these days
You can view a demo here, and it's also the same theme that drives this site. Take it for a spin if you're so inclined and let me know of any feedback you have.