Redmine Notified plugin
This plugin allows you to see notifications that are about to be sent when updating or creating issues.
The plugin adds a link on issues:
... which opens a popup where you can see who has actually been notified at each step:
This plugin is compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, and should be compatible with future versions.
You can first take a look at general instructions for plugins here.
- clone this repository in your "plugins/" directory ; if you have a doubt you put it at the good level, you can check you have a plugins/redmine_notified/init.rb file
- run the migrations from your redmine root directory with command :
RAILS_ENV=production rake redmine:plugins
- install dependencies (gems) by running the following command:
- restart your Redmine instance (depends on how you host it)
If you like this plugin, it's a good idea to contribute :
- by giving feed back on what is cool, what should be improved
- by reporting bugs : you can open issues directly on github
- by forking it and sending pull request if you have a patch or a feature you want to implement