Redmine Refresh plugin
This plugins adds an automatic refresh on "Issues" lists and "My Page".
With this plugin you'll have a clickable link on these pages for enabling/disabling automatic refresh. Here's an example on an Issues list:
This plugin is compatible with Redmine 2.1.x and 2.2.x, and should be compatible with future versions.
You can first take a look at general instructions for plugins here.
- install the redmine_base_deface plugin (see here)
- clone this repository in your "plugins/" directory ; if you have a doubt you put it at the good level, you can check you have a plugins/redmine_refresh/init.rb file
- install dependencies (gems) by running
bundle installfrom the root of your redmine instance
- restart your Redmine instance (depends on how you host it)
If you like this plugin, it's a good idea to contribute :
- by giving feed back on what is cool, what should be improved
- by reporting bugs : you can open issues directly on github
- by forking it and sending pull request if you have a patch or a feature you want to implement