Canonical information for JBehave:
Keep an eye on the Travis CI server for JBehave builds.
JDK version required:
1.7 or above to build (tested with Oracle JDK on different platforms)
The target runtime version is still 1.5 or above.
Maven version required to build: 3.0 or above.
Configure IDE to use UTF-8 for all files Configure Maven by adding "-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" to $MAVEN_OPTS
Maven is supported in Intellij IDEA out-of-the-box Maven is supported in Eclipse via m2e plugin, included out-of-the-box in some Eclipse distributions.
The first time you run the Maven build, do:
mvn install -s settings.xml
After that, it is necessary to only do the following:
- default: builds all releasable modules
- examples: builds all headless examples
- gui: builds examples that require a GUI (i.e. non-headless) mode (separated as they do not run on CI.
- nt: no-test, builds skipping unit-test behaviors
- reporting: builds reports
- distribution: builds distribution (documentation)
Note: profiles are additive and the default profile is always active.
mvn install -Pexamples
mvn install -Preporting,distribution
mvn release:prepare -Preporting,distribution mvn release:perform -Preporting,distribution
- jbehave-web web extensions to JBehave
- jbehave-tutorial for an example of JBehave testing of a real web application.
See LICENSE.txt in the source root (BSD).