Canonical information for JBehave:
Contributing and Developing
Keep an eye on the Bamboo Continuous Integration server for JBehave builds.
JDK required: 5.0 (or above) Maven required (2.2.1 or above, 3.0 or above for reporting).
Configure IDE to use UTF-8 for all files Configure Maven by adding "-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" to $MAVEN_OPTS
Maven is supported in Intellij IDEA out-of-the-box Maven is supported in Eclipse via m2eclipse plugin
The first time you run the Maven build (Maven 2.2.1 or above required), do:
mvn install -s settings.xml
After that, it is necessary to only do the following:
Maven Build Profiles
- default: builds all releasable modules
- examples: builds all headless examples
- gui: builds examples that require a GUI (i.e. non-headless) mode (separated as they do not run on Bamboo CI )
- nt: no-test, builds skipping unit-test behaviors
Maven Build Profiles used during release cycle
- reporting: builds reports
- distribution: builds distribution (documentation)
Note: profiles are additive and the default profile is always active.
Example Profile Usages
Build Core and all Examples
mvn install -Pexamples
Build with Reporting and Distribution
mvn install -Preporting,distribution
Building a Release with Maven
mvn release:prepare -Preporting,distribution mvn release:perform -Preporting,distribution
See LICENSE.txt in the source root (BSD).