JBehave is a collection of extension for JBehave that extend its capabilities in ways related to HTTP and the web.
- Web-Selenium. Bindings to Selenium 1.0 and 2.0 allowing JBehave operate on web-sites.
- Web-Runner. A web-app that allow the synchronous experimental running of stories for non-developers.
- Web-Queue. A Web-interface for the enqueing of stories to be run later.
Canonical information for JBehave:
Contributing and Developing
JDK required: 1.7 (or above) Maven required (3.0 or above).
Configure IDE to use UTF-8 for all files Configure Maven by adding "-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" to $MAVEN_OPTS
Maven is supported in Intellij IDEA out-of-the-box Maven is supported in Eclipse out-of-the-box
A regular Maven build will suffice:
Maven Build Profiles
- default: builds all releasable modules
- examples: builds all headless examples
Maven Build Profiles used during release cycle
- reporting: builds reports
- distribution: builds distribution (documentation)
Note: profiles are additive and the default profile is always active.
Example Profile Usages
Build Core and all Examples
mvn install -Pexamples
Build with Reporting and Distribution
mvn install -Preporting,distribution
Building a Release with Maven
mvn release:prepare -Preporting,distribution mvn release:perform -Preporting,distribution
See LICENSE.txt in the source root (BSD).