JB Management Tool
JB Management is a web app designed to help one-person operations. It helps small business owners to keep track of the services they provide and a list of clients (reports are yet to be implemented).
The following technologies were used to develop the front-end of this app:
The idea of this project came from a personal experience of managing a small service business. The planning phase consisted in modeling ERDs and thinking of the actions for each one of them (based on user stories). Then implemented one by one, making sure that each one them worked before moving to the next one.
Only after having all the communication between client and server, tested with curl scripts and later on the browser, I started to work on User Interaction, using JQuery to ping the API and handlebars to handle the responses.
- The user can't get any reports like total income reports, number of clients, a service index per client. (feature yet to be implemented).
- Improve styling
- Adding instructions to the user.
npm install to install dependencies
The ERD of this project can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/ye86YeY.jpg
- As a user, I want to be able to create clients;
- As a user, I want to view a list of clients;
- As a user, I want to be able to create a service record for a given client;
Wireframes can be found here: http://i.imgur.com/QdzM7v0.jpg