Hot and Cold
The classic guessing game implimented using React and Redux. Here's how it works:
- The computer picks a number between 1 and 100.
- The user enters guesses until they find the hidden number.
- For each guess the user will be presented with feedback indicating how close their guess is from the hidden number.
The code uses npm to manage dependencies. Make sure you have the latest version of node installed.
npm installto set up the package
- Since the package relies on webpack, you will also need to run
npm run buildbefore accessing the game
- You will need to use a local server in order to access the game. Feel free to use your own local server or type
npm run serveat the command line. The package comes with http-server already set as a dev dependency.
- If you choose to use the http-server via the
npm run servecommand, you can access the game at http://localhost:8080