Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
decodeFloat for Float and Double, for sanity and consistency with
ghcjs. Hash values for these typed have changed.
- Fix integer-gmp flag and support ghcjs (thanks to roelvandijk!)
- Performance improvements
- Implement a faster siphash-1-3
- Eq, Read, Show for SipKey
- SipKey is now a new data type with unboxed fields, instead of tuple
- export a new mixType helper for defining StableHashable instances
Hash32/64/128 types by the type of their hashed source data,
to enforce legitimate equality comparisons of hashes.
StableHashable for distinguishing types with respect to their hashes
across platforms and programs.
- Added a
mix64 method, in use in,
ByteString types and
HashState and roll clarified in docs
instance Hashable of
Double now use
- Implemented 64-bit and 128-bit siphash
- Instances up to 15-tuples. Now web scale!