Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
decodeFloat for Float and Double, for sanity and consistency with
ghcjs. Hash values for these typed have changed.
- Fix integer-gmp flag and support ghcjs (thanks to roelvandijk!)
- Performance improvements
- Implement a faster siphash-1-3
- Eq, Read, Show for SipKey
- SipKey is now a new data type with unboxed fields, instead of tuple
- export a new mixType helper for defining StableHashable instances
Hash32/64/128 types by the type of their hashed source data,
to enforce legitimate equality comparisons of hashes.
StableHashable for distinguishing types with respect to their hashes
across platforms and programs.
- Added a
mix64 method, in use in,
ByteString types and
HashState and roll clarified in docs
instance Hashable of
Double now use
- Implemented 64-bit and 128-bit siphash
- Instances up to 15-tuples. Now web scale!
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.