Passionate advocate of open source and its movement & mindset. Business owner and public speaker. Lover of animals, cooking, horror films, hip-hop, pool, and the Oxford comma; for lists.
Book Suggestions (not affiliate links; amazon smile)
Good Reads read list.
Yes; the books below are well-worth buying the physical copy.
- Peace is Every Step - Thich Nhat Hanh (lovely teachings; no mud, no lotus)
- The Art of Power - Thich Nhat Hanh (antithetical to The Art of War; power through compassion)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie (used to be required reading!)
- A Beautiful Mind
- Good Will Hunting
- Rain Man
- Temple Grandin
- What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Current song obsession
- Trying My Best - Anson Seabra