Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Turku Event Extraction System
This wiki is the main center for documentation on the Turku Event Extraction System (TEES), and contains the user guide and background information on the project. For the Python module interface, see the API documentation.
For a thorough explanation of the TEES approach please refer to the dissertation "Biomedical Event Extraction with Machine Learning".
- Quick Start
- TEES Overview
- Interaction XML
- The Preprocessor
- Classifying and Batch Processing
- Training, Remote Connections and Process Control
- Building SVM Examples
- Extending TEES
- Using TEES 2.1 in the BioNLP'13 and DDIExtraction 2013 Shared Tasks
- Using TEES in the The First Shared Task on Extrinsic Parser Evaluation (EPE 2017)
- Using the TEES Keras-based convolutional neural network (CNN) models