W5200 Arduino Ethernet Library
11 Oct. 2013
- Change the W5100 code under Sam folder(Arduino Due)
- SPI clock set to 48Mhz and add delay routine
How to use
- Copy 2 fils from AVR to ..libraries/Ethernet/arch/Avr/utility/
- Copy 2 fils from SAM to ..libraries/Ethernet/arch/Sam/utility/
- Update for supporting Arduino Due (32bit) : you can find the changes by checking #ifdef W5200
- Changes: Make 2 folder, AVR and SAM.
- AVR folder id for 8bit AVR and SAM folder is for 32bit
- Contribution for supporting 32bit code: Fabien Duay (deayfabi at gmail.com)
How to use
- Copy 2 fils from AVR to ../avr/libraries/Ethernet/utility/
- Copy 2 fils from SAM to ../sam/libraries/Ethernet/utility/
W5200 Arduino Ethernet Library - How to use
Install W5200 library Overwrite w5100.cpp, w5100.h to the "/libraries/Ethernet/utility" folder in your Arduino IDE.
Using the W5200 library and evaluate existing Ethernet example. In the Arduino IDE, go to Files->Examples->Ethernet and open any example, compile and upload the file to Arduino board.
Note: libraries/Ethernet/Ethernet.h needs the following at line 10 instead of #define MAX_SOCK_NUM 4, since it doesn't #include "w5100.h" anymore: Thanks "Matthew Lange"
#define MAX_SOCK_NUM 8
#define MAX_SOCK_NUM 4