R wrapper for highcharts.
highcharter bring all the highcharts capabilites
so it is recommended know how highcharts API works to take a major advantage of
this package. You can look some demos charts
and explore chart types, syntax and all what highcharts can do.
- Various chart type with the same style: scatters, bubble, line, time series, heatmaps, treemap, bar charts, networks.
- Chart various R object with one function.
hchart(x)you can chart: data.frames, numeric, histogram, character, density, factors, ts, mts, xts, stl, ohlc, acf, forecast, mforecast, ets, igraph, dist, dendrogram, phylo, survfit classes.
- Support Highstock charts. You can create a candlestick charts in 2 lines of code. Support
xtsobjects from the quantmod package.
- Support Highmaps charts. It's easy to create choropleths or add information in geojson format.
- Themes: you configurate your chart in multiples ways. There are implemented themes like economist, financial times, google, 538 among others.
- Plugins: motion, drag points, fontawesome, url-pattern, annotations.
- <3 and respect to Highcharts team.
- Official package website: http://jkunst.com/highcharter/.
- Highcharts API and highcharter by @dantonnoriega.
- Replicating Highcharts Demos: https://cran.rstudio.com/web/packages/highcharter/vignettes/replicating-highcharts-demos.html
- CRAN site https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/highcharter/.
- Some Shiny demos here and code there.
highcharter license neither provides nor implies a license for Highcharts.
Highcharts (http://highcharts.com) is a Highsoft product which is not free for commercial and Governmental use.
Discount for highcharter users
Highsoft provide a discount to the highcharter users. It is a 50% discount on our Single Developer license. More details in http://announcements.highcharts.com/foss/.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.