Software developer, PhD in telecommunications
Based in Madrid
Javier Blesa Martinez joined the research group of Integrated Systems Laboratory, Department of Electronic Engineering in 2007 for his final project focused on smart environments and sensor networks with low consumption. In 2008, he completed his final project with the highest rating (distinction) and began to study the Master in Electronic Systems for Intelligent Environments. In 2009 finished the master with the top rating (distinction). In 2015, he finished is PhD degree in the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid with a rating Summa Cum Laudem. From late 2018 until today has been software engineer in UAV Navigation. His work consist on the development of embedded software for UAV autopilots. Expert in Payloads integration: GNSS, Transponder, ADS-B, Cameras, Servos, ECUs. Continuous integration and testing.
🔑 Key Expertise
- Embedded software engineer
- Build Scalable Design Team And Collaborative Processes
- Quick User Research & Testing
- Company and teaching experience
- Large Design Systems, Documenting Interfaces
- Deep development understanding
- UAVs and autopilots sector
PhD in Telecommunications Engineer
UPM, Madrid - (2009 - 2015)
Master in Electronics Systems for intelligent environments
UPM, Madrid - (2008 - 2009)
UPM, Madrid - (2002 - 2008)
👨💻 Work experience
Embedded software engineer
UAV Navigation - (2018 - today) UAV Navigation | Cutting-edge Autopilots
- New functionalities design and implementation in autopilots.
- Flight Control support.
- SDK development.
- Payloads integration: GNSS, RTK, Transponders, ECUs, Altimeters or servos.
- Continuous development and testing.
Researcher and electronic developer
B105 Electronic Systems Lab, UPM - (2006 - 2017) B105 lab
- Embedded software and hardware developer.
- Cognitive radio and Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Project and team manager.
- European and national projects.
- Teacher in multiple academic programs.
- Publications in JCRs and international congresses.
🖱️Programming and IT
- Linux, Windows, Android and ARM.
- Programming in C and C++ expert.
- Software IDEs: IAR, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Other languages: Matlab, Python, VHDL
- Bash scripting.
- PCB design in Altium.
- PIC, STM32 and Raspberry Pi platforms.
- Scrum, Kanban methodologies and tools.
- Web development: HTML, CSS, php, Jekyll, Wordpress
- Simulation tools : NS-2, Castalia, OMNET++