An attempt to bring together the best practices of Clojure, ClojureScript, HTML5 Boilerplate, and Google Closure. The end goal is an environment for quick development (eg no manual compiling) and an efficient production deploy (eg mimification and advanced cljs compiling).
cljs-boilerplate should provide reasonable defaults to get a site up and running quickly, but allow components to be added or removed easily when desired.
Hopefully the demo is up at http://cljs-boilerplate.elasticbeanstalk.com/
Not all dependencies are uploaded to clojars, so if lein/maven complains check github for the latest version.
To run in development mode:
lein2 ring server &
To run in production mode:
cd build && ant
lein2 with-profile prod ring server
lein2 with-profile prod beanstalk deploy production # or uberwar
- Modernizr: MIT/BSD license
- jQuery: MIT/GPL license
- DD_belatedPNG: MIT license
- YUI Profiling: BSD license
- HTML5Doctor CSS reset: Public Domain
- CSS Reset Reloaded: Public Domain
- HTML5 Boilerplate: The Unlicense (http://unlicense.org/, aka: public domain)
Copyright (C) 2011 Jim Blomo
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.