Simpel list with Sitecore Users and the Roles.
View all the Access right set on Sitecore roles or users. You can make a list of all users and roles. It can be used to do audits.
You can click on a user or role, and then you see all rights specific to that user or role put on sitecore items. Or click on all to see all rights. and you can see what rights are custom
Go to the Sitecore Desktop (/sitecore/shell/) And push the left-bottom start button in the right menu there is inside the Security Tools menu a new Security Reporting menu item
This tool is for Sitecore Domain users, if there too many (extranet) users it is skipping other domain users, this tool works for max 200 users in the Sitecore Domain.
The tool is doing a heavy database query. similar to the Sitecore My items functionality. Depend on the number of items and sizing of the database, it can be too much.
- 1.0 Initial version
- 1.2 Bug fixes
- 1.5 Add download and extra columns and descriptions and default roles/users
- 2.0 Now you can compare all the Sitecore rights with the default Sitecore rights and easy see you own or missing rights.
- 2.1 Bugfixing And Support for Everyone roles, Anonymous users, $currentuser token and check account exists on the item rights. Support for Sitecore 8.1 update-1 and Sitecore 8 update-6
- 2.2 Uninstaller, user count info, support for Sitecore 8 update 7, Bugfixing
- 2.3 Support for Sitecore 8.1 update 2, added the rootnode, Bugfixing
- 2.4 Support for Sitecore 8.2 and Sitecore 8.1 update 3, Bugfixing
- 2.5 Support for Sitecore 8.2 update 3, Bugfixing and styling
- 2.6 Support for Sitecore 9 update 1,and Sitecore 8.2 update 6 this version knows about the new roles in Sitecore 9 and The EXM rights.
- 2.7 Support for Sitecore 9 update 2, and JSS
- 2.8 Support for Sitecore 9.1. new simple user, roles list with AJAX. showing max 500 users (Sitecore domain)
Tested on Sitecore 6.5 - 9, Version 2.3 and higher only tested on Sitecore 8.x and 9.x but should work on older versions.
- Install a new package and overwrite.
Version 2.2 or higher
- Click on the uninstall link on the bottom right or use url: /sitecore%20modules/Shell/Security-Rights-Reporting/UserInfo.aspx?mode=uninstall
Add Sitecore.Kernel.dll as references or use NuGet https://sitecore.myget.org/F/sc-packages/api/v3/index.json
- Copy the builded Security.Rights.Reporting.dll to the Sitecore bin directory (CMS server)
- Copy the UserInfo.aspx to \sitecore modules\Shell\Security-Rights-Reporting of your Sitecore (CMS server)
- Create the application in the core database and create a link in the menu, see the Serialization folder