John B Nelson jbn
- ZigZag 9 Python library for identifying the peaks and valleys of a time series.
- fake_sms 7 A simple Google AppEngine app that sends short notification emails.
- ScalaOnMason 3 Me playing around with MASON via Scala.
- fast_proportional_selection 2 A (simple) performance evaluation of proportional selection using Python.
- IJuliaPortrayals.jl 2 IPython-style conveinence wrappers for IJulia.
Repositories contributed to
- JuliaLang/METADATA.jl 76 Metadata for registered Julia packages.
- cjdrake/ipython-magic 5 IPython Magic Functions
- kmsquire/Match.jl 32 Advanced Pattern Matching for Julia
- PredictionIO/PredictionIO 7,576 PredictionIO, a machine learning server for developers and ML engineers. Built on Apache Spark, HBase and Spray.
- JuliaLang/julia 5,917 The Julia Language: A fresh approach to technical computing.
Contributions in the last year 123 total Aug 29, 2014 – Aug 29, 2015
Longest streak 4 days August 11 – August 14
Current streak 2 days August 27 – August 28
- Pushed 12 commits to jbn/IJuliaPortrayals.jl Aug 27 – Aug 28
- Pushed 2 commits to JuliaLang/METADATA.jl Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to jbn/PeaksAndValleys.jl Aug 27
- Pushed 4 commits to jbn/IJuliaPortrayals_Demo Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to cjdrake/ipython-magic Aug 24