Keystrokes for jQuery
A jQuery event for capturing key strokes and combo keys
Changes in 2.0 (February 25, 2010)
- Made it compatible with jQuery 1.4.2 (now it does not work with versions lower than 1.4.2... sorry!)
- Automatically does not detect keyup/keydown events on inputs/textarea (unless you bind it directly to the input and are focused on it)
- Removed global.captureInputFields as a result ^
Changes in 1.3 (February 12, 2010)
- Added "teardown" method to clean up data on the bound element.
- Using jQuery 1.4.1 from Google CDN in the example.
Changes in 1.2 (January 25, 2010)
- Added default global setting to ignore key capturing when you're on an input/textarea element.
- Added a new method to the data stack called 'customValidation'.
Changes in 1.1 (January 24, 2010)
- Fixed bug: when you typed 'n' it matched 'enter', 'arrow down' and other reserved keywords.
Changes in 1.0 (December 30, 2009)