JBoss Developer Shared Resources
This repository contains JBoss developer instructions and information shared by all of the Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and JBoss Middleware quickstarts.
It includes the following guides:
- Configure Maven: Configure Maven to use the JBoss EAP public repositories before you build and deploy the quickstarts.
- Create managment and application users: Create Administrative and application users for use by quickstarts that use security enabled management interfaces.
- Start the JBoss EAP Server: Start the JBoss EAP server using different configuration options.
- Run the Arquillian Tests: Run Arquillian tests provided by many of the quickstarts.
- Use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio: Use Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio to deploy and test the quickstarts.
- Deploy quickstarts to OpenShift: Learn how to deploy the quickstarts to OpenShift.
- Configure PostgreSQL: Install and configure PostgreSQL for quickstarts that use it.
- Configure Byteman: Configure Byteman for quickstarts that use it to simulate transaction processing.
- Contribute to the quickstarts: Learn how you can contribute to JBoss developer projects.