Quickstarts (or examples, or samples) for JBoss AS. There are a number of rules for quickstarts:
- Each quickstart should have a unique name, this enables a user to quickly identify each quickstart
- A quickstart should have a simple build that the user can quickly understand. If using maven it should:
- Not inherit from another POM
- Import the various BOMs from AS7 APIs to get version numbers
- Use the JBoss AS Maven Plugin to deploy the example
- The quickstart should be importable into JBoss Tools and deployable there
- The quickstart should be explained in detail in the associated user guide, including how to deploy
You can find the documentation at https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Documentation.
If you add a quickstart, don't forget to update
The 'dist' folder contains Maven scripts to build a zip of the quickstarts.
The quickstart code is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html