Please sign in to comment.
[MSC-131] always remove controller from all stability monitors if con…
…troller is transitioning from REMOVING to REMOVED * removed StabilityStatistics.getRemovedCount() because this statistics becomes invalid when this fix is applied * exposed ServiceContainer.isShutdown() method to be used instead of StabilityStatistics.getRemovedCount() in AS BootstrapListener in order to be able to detect ServiceContainer is going down.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 39 additions and 32 deletions.
- +5 −0 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/DelegatingServiceContainer.java
- +8 −0 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/ServiceContainer.java
- +1 −1 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/ServiceContainerImpl.java
- +3 −1 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/ServiceControllerImpl.java
- +22 −11 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/StabilityMonitor.java
- +0 −15 src/main/java/org/jboss/msc/service/StabilityStatistics.java
- +0 −4 src/test/java/org/jboss/msc/service/ContainerStabilityTestCase.java