EAP ADDITIONAL TESTSUITE
THE JBOSS TESTSUITE TO DEVELOP TESTS AGAINST INFINITE NUMBER OF JBOSS SERVERS
A PROJECT UNDER THE ΙΔΕΑ STATEMENT
Starting the development of a first implementation of the dependency schema of AT Structures for EAT.
This subdirectory is used for finding the packages that are used / loaded by the JBoss Servers and the packages that are used via the test cases.
- ** Go to the server parent directory and build the server : mvn clean install -DskipTests . Also, execute : mvn dependency:tree > output.txt **
- export DependencyTreeFilePath=path to the output.txt file
- export ExternalDependencyPath=path to the another file listing the external dependencies / testsuite dependencies that are already downloaded in the local repo (line format : new.artifact:new.id:jar:new.version). In order to download apriori the local testsuite dependencies, the -DnoDistribution parameter of EAT can be used.
- export ExcludedDependenciesPath=path to the another file listing the excluded libraries (parend dir of library) that we know that are not provided by the server dependency lists (line format : org.jboss.eap.additional.testsuite.annotations)
- export MavenRepoPath=path to the local maven repository
- export BaseDir=the path to the eap-additional-testsuite dir
- export SourcePath=the path to the dir of sources
- export Server=the server name of the test subset that is aimed to be used
- export Version=the version of the server that will be tested
- export VersionOrderDir=versionOrder
- Then go to this current DependencyTreeParser directory and execute : mvn clean install (This command will display all the packages being used/loaded in the maven repo)
** During step 1, in case the server bom-pom.xml, produced in component-matrix-builder/target path of the server, should be used, it should be firstly modified to a pom.xml file with all dependencies outside the block (excluding the dependencies that are not available at the remote repos). Then, using this pom, we produce the output.txt file using the command : mvn dependency:tree > output.txt
** For now, the distribution task should be run in EAT before analysing the dependencies.